Saturday, April 17, 2010

Trapped under fat






How does this little skeleton hold up all that weight? Under the fat we are all a normal size. We have been padding ourselves against the world. Creating a cushion to hide under. Our true selves are trapped; trapped under the fat. 

Release! Release that padding. Release the need for food to comfort and protect us! Let your true self be free. Expose it to the world. Underneath we are all the same. There is no need to hide.

Intermittent fasting is setting me free!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, incredible images. Absolutely no need to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true!
    All the same... as I lose weight I'm feeling a little exposed. People look at you more when you're thinner -- there is a part of me that would be more comfortable hidden under the chub.
    But...
    I'm going to shine through! And I'm going to lose the weight. :)
    Thank you for the powerful images!
    -Goal Is Thin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails